If you are looking to have some fun in Singapore while you are an expatriate based out of Singapore, this is the read article for you. Nightlife entertainment is actually vibrant in Singapore – the key distinction is that it’s hidden underneath the surface of Singapore’s famous business and investment hub. If you want to see or enjoy it, then you must be privy to such information by searching online – as most locals don’t even know about them too!
Singapore has a great many eating places which are open for 24 hours:
- Fei Fei Wanton Mee. One of the most famous 24 hours Wanton Noodle places in Singapore, Fei Fei Wanton Mee tastes super amazing as well. It’s a great place to chill near Joo Chiat with your friends or perhaps even by yourself while pampering your taste buds!
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Since most expats in Singapore stay near the exclusive Holland area, I would recommend The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf at 10 Lorong Mambong. It is a 24 hours location and they have a menu selection of frozen yoghurt, pasta, cakes e.t.c.
Singapore has many clubs, some more ‘mild’ while some are ‘crazier’. Here are some of the more happening ones for expats:
- Attica – it’s a very popular spot with foreigners and fellow rich expats. Because Attica is more exclusive (read: expensive), it has a more sophisticated feel and the women there are also usually more gorgeous than some other less ‘exclusive’ clubs.
- Club Kyo – popular among younger expatriates and younger professionals, Club Kyo is definitely very popular and hot without being overly crowded (versus some other clubs).
- Zouk – it’s popular, but it’s mostly filled with men and women around age 18 or 19, and it has a more mainstream club feel. It’s not recommended for rich expatriates.
Singapore also has escort agencies. Although you may not be able to find them in a physical location in Singapore, they are easily Googled online. Here are some of the better ones for expats:
- SGVIP Services Pte. Ltd. – one of the best escort agencies in Singapore, they specialize in local Singaporean girls only. Many fellow expatriates and locals love themselves an Asian girl, and in particular, young Singaporean girls. SGVIP Services Pte. Ltd. is the perfect choice for you if that’s your own preference as well.
- There used to be a really good agency as well, called SG Model Escorts, but recently they have removed all photographs from their website and do not respond to any calls, SMSes or WhatsApp anymore. I’m not sure what happened to them so I have no choice but to tell you that they cannot be engaged anymore.
First of all, let us first explore what a social escort job entails.
A social escort is a (female) companion who follows her clients gotten through a social escort agency to social events as a partner or simply act as her clients’ girlfriend for a private date.
Essentially, you are being paid to be someone’s girlfriend. Most social escorts are engaged on an hourly basis, and usually for 1-4 hours for a private date or a social event. Most of your clients, if you want to be a female escort in Singapore are likely to be Chinese locals or wealthy Indonesians, Caucasians e.t.c. in their 30s to 40s. Most of these people are wealthy expatriates or businessmen.
As a social escort, you are supposed to entertain clients, as though you are their girlfriend, and this is for both private dates or social events. Therefore, most escorts in Singapore are required to be classy, high in girlfriend experience (GFE) and great looking. Some drinking is required if the client wants it, but you are not a club hostess, so there is no nonsense like you must drink. Everything is very respectful between you and the client. Of course, if you want more business from the agency you are working with, then it’s important that you entertain the client well.
One of the biggest reasons that many young women in Singapore are considering a part time career (outside of their studies or day job) as a social escort is because it is a very high paying job. Additionally, only a few hours need to be worked at this job to rival the income of ANY full time job.
Here are some of the minimum requirements that you usually need to apply for such a job in Singapore.
- You should be Singaporean or a permanent resident of Singapore. This applies to any job in Singapore. Work permits are NOT handed out for escort jobs, so don’t apply for social escort jobs in Singapore unless you are a citizen or a Permanent Resident.
- You must be above age of 18 to work legally in Singapore in any job, including this, and you should ideally be younger than 28 to 30 years of age as most clients like girls of that age.
- You should be very classy, eloquent and refined. No wealthy men like women who act like men.
- Good dress sense is very important, as you are often being brought around to exotic or expensive locations, and it is a huge turn off for clients to bring you around if you are wearing sloppily.
- You should know how to make men feel as though you are already their girlfriend. You do not want the clients to feel as though you are their first date. You want to give them the romantic girlfriend experience.
If you think you fulfill all of the above criteria, then definitely apply for a social escort job at any local agency in Singapore!